Monday, November 24, 2008

Apathetic Me

This is my first post very exciting!
Well I've decided to make a blog, because I was bored but didn't really want to do anything.
This seems to be a growing thing recently.  I don't really want to do things, and I just don't care.
My mum took me shopping today for a few things I needed which is awesome... I need to look extra good tomorrow because I'm going to see Hall and due to sexual politics I need to look fantastic so he an eat his heart out.

What else... Well my name "The Reason For Dreaming" comes from the song Guilty Ones from Spring Awakening, which is probably my favorite musical.  I don't even know what I love about the musical, it just speaks to me... I don't understand it. It just feels right when I listen or watch it...

That's it for now, I need to go meet someone... Awkward...

No comments: